Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Revelations

Jun 19th through 23rd,2009

Last few days have been rad. Thrashfest was a awesome. Three days of beer, crusties, weed, beer, records, beer, and some awesome music. Highlights included seitan sandwiches, some of the best records I have ever seen at one time, TT, mongoloids, Bitter End, Meltdown, 50 Lions, Let Down, Wraith, and especially B.SON the greatest band of all time, and meeting Pim and Kinky Boy.

Black Shape of Nexus is definitely the band I really wanted to see, and one of my new favorite bands to have found in the last year, their set was one of the most awesome things I have ever seen, so loud, so heavy, and so satanic. What more can you ask for. Again thanks to Lee for hooking it up with a place to stay for all of Trashfest. We had to leave before the Dutch Mosh Championshit but judging on the kids it probably would have made me never want to mosh again. Well after the fest we ended up having to stay the night in the worst city ever Brussels, Belgium. Then we spent the next 28 hours in airports then back home. Sorry this is so brief but I am home now and wicked tired.

Alpha and Omega
Beginning and The End.